Fritz Aquatics ParaCleanse Parasitic Disease Treatment
Regular price $18.82
Fritz ParaCleanse treats and controls of a wide variety of parasitic diseases. Use Fritz ParaCleanse for outbreaks of aquatic parasites including velvet (Oodinium dinoflagellates), hole-in-the-head disease (Hexamita spp. & Spironucleus), fish lice, or gill & skin flukes (Dactylogyrus & Gyrodactylus).
- Suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Will not discolor the water
- Provides fast relief
DIRECTIONS:One complete course of treatment will take 5 days.Treat for the full course of treatment even if visible signs of infection or illness disappear.
- Day One: Add contents of one packet per 10 gallons of water to be treated.
- Day Three: Add contents of one packet per 10 gallons of water to be treated.
- Day Five: Perform a 25% water change.